MSc Digital Marketing Management
12th January 2018 - July 2019
- Certified in Google’s The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing program.
- Undergone multiple projects involving business strategies, international marketing, and using analytic data to support research and improve marketing strategies.
BSc Computer Games Design & Programming
22nd September 2013 - 14th July 2017
- Graduated with a 2:1 with Honours.
- Researched interactive content accessibility and user experience for Final Year Project.
South Cheshire College
Access to Higher Education - Information Technology
September 2012 - May 2013
- Web/Software Design & Development.
- Programming (C++, Visual).
- Systems Analysis.
Marketing Web Editor
23rd May 2018 - 1st February 2019
- Developed and redesigned Students' Union websites for improved accessibility.
- Maintained B2B and B2C online content.
Voluntary Communications Manager
1st July 2016 - Present
- Increased student membership/engagement of participating student groups by 70%.
- Improved campus and digital services accessibility with multiple audits.
- Fundraised for multiple mental health/disability charities.
Student Digital Champion
9th November 2017 - 12th November 2018
- Provision of user experience feedback in regular meetings.
- Contributing to market research and projects for the university.
December 2014 - December 2016
- Overseeing key planning and development of a multi-million charity's business strategy.
Editor & Founder
1st September 2018 - Present
- Blog reflecting on topics regarding backgrounds often excluded to promote awareness.
- Informs businesses how to include them in business and/or marketing strategies.
Airbus Helicopters GmbH
20th July 2015 - 13th May 2016
- Designed and developed a web-based application to replace an internal Linux tool.
- Created assistive content for future international interns.